1. 100 Wattage and 15 Ohm, 5% tolerance. Wire Wound Resistor owns high stability and accuracy. Moreover, it was used for various application because of the wide resistance range.
2. Aluminum Housed. An insulated cover on the wounded wires would block out the heat, which promises the high performance of a resistor. Hence, the cooling job was achieved by aluminum case.
3. This 100W resistor formed with qualified copper, nickel, and aluminum. With the compact structure and heat dissipation design, a capability of overload has been built.
4. Board length 2.32 inches(59mm) and two rods with 2mm hole for a soldering connection. Dia. 3.2mm antisymmetric anchoring hole for holding.
5. Reliable. Problems like the flush LED would have a perfect solution, or you can use it in any AC DC circuits, converter, inverter, motor speed control, drivers, etc.
Main Body Length: 59 mm/ 2.32 inches
Power: 100 Wattage
Rated Resistance: 15 R
Connection Type: Rod terminals with hole
Rod Length: 12mm/0.47 inches
Screw Hole: 3.2mm
Distance between screw hole: 45mm
Weight: 60g/2.10 Oz
Materials: Nickel alloys Wire Wound Resistor with Aluminum Case
2x 100W 15R Aluminum Housed Resistor