The integrated circuit ?1510 is used to switch
arbitrary loads on AC lines.
These loads may be inductivities, capacities or
The circuit has a CMOS/TTL input with schmitt
Integrated functions protect the circuit versus short
circuit and overtemperature.
– Small switch-ON-resistance < 15W
– Stand-by power dissipation < 0.02W
– Minimum external components
– ESD-protected input
– Integrated short circuit and overtemperature
– Temperature range 0?C … +70?C
– Package SOP12LP 1510BT
– General switching element for analog voltages
– Electronic switch for power supply engines,
relays, magnetic valves, etc.