The LM2576HVT-5 (TO-220-5) Buck (Step Down) Switching Regulator provides all the active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator, capable of driving 3A load with excellent line and load regulation.
This regulator is available in fixed output voltages of 5V version and requiring a minimum number of external components, this regulator is simple to use and include internal frequency compensation and a fixed-frequency oscillator.
The LM2576 series offers a high-efficiency replacement for popular three-terminal linear regulators. It substantially reduces the size of the heat sink and in some cases, no heat sink is required. A standard series of inductors optimized for use with the regulator are available from several different manufacturers. This feature greatly simplifies the design of switch-mode power supplies.
- Requires only 4 external components.
- 52kHz Fixed frequency internal oscillator.
- TTL shutdown capability, low power standby mode.
- High efficiency.
- Uses readily available standard inductors.
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection.
- P+ Product enhancement tested.
- Green product and no Sb/Br.
- Applications: Power Management.
1 x?LM2576HVT-5 (TO-220-5) Buck (Step Down) Switching Regulator.