- Number of channels (#)1
- Total supply voltage (Max) (+5V=5, +/-5V=10)44
- Total supply voltage (Min) (+5V=5, +/-5V=10)10Rail-to-railNo
- GBW (Typ) (MHz)1
- Slew rate (Typ) (V/us)0.5
- Vos (offset voltage @ 25 C) (Max) (mV)3
- Iq per channel (Typ) (mA)1.7
- Vn at 1 kHz (Typ) (nV/rtHz)30
- Operating temperature range (C)0 to 70, -40 to 85
- Offset drift (Typ) (uV/C)15
- Input bias current (Max) (pA)210000
- CMRR (Typ) (dB)90Output current (Typ) (mA)25
LM741 single opamp in an 8-pin DIP package. The LM741 has been used in classic guitar pedals such as the Distortion Plus.
The LM741 series are general purpose operational amplifiers which feature improved performance over industry standards like the LM709. They are direct, plug-in replacements for the 709C, LM201, MC1439 and 748 in most applications. The amplifiers offer many features which make their application nearly foolproof: overload protection on the input and output, no latch-up when the common mode range is exceeded, as well as freedom from oscillations.