This Magnetic Door Sensor ? End Switch is essentially a reed switch, encased in a plastic shell. Normally the reed switch is ?open? (no connection between the two wires). When the magnet is less than 13mm (0.5?) away, the reed switch closes. They are often used to detect when a door is open, which is why they have mounting tabs and screws.
- Material: Plastic + Magnet
- Color: White
- Size: 27x14x7.6mm
- Action distance: 18mm ? 6mm
- Rated voltage: 12 (V)
- Switch withstand voltage: 100VDC
- Load current: 300mA
- Easy to install
- Strong concealment
- Magnetic sensor alarm, control the switch of the circuit via the built-in magnet
- Alarm when someone intrude into your places
- Can be used in places like apartment, hotel, office, etc.