- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up to 15
- Low Power Consumption: 80-?A (Maximum) ICC
- tpd?= 13 ns (Typical)
- ?6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 ?A (Maximum)
- Shift Register Has Direct Clear
- On Products Compliant to MIL-PRF-38535,
All Parameters Are Tested Unless Otherwise
Noted. On All Other Products, Production
Processing Does Not Necessarily Include Testing
of All Parameters.
10.00 AED – 20.00 AED
The SNx4HC595 devices contain an 8-bit, serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds an 8-bit D-type storage register. The storage register has parallel 3-state outputs. Separate clocks are provided for both the shift and storage register. The shift register has a direct overriding clear (SRCLR) input, serial (SER) input, and serial outputs for cascading. When the output-enable (OE) input is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
pack of 10, pack of 5